Write a Review
Determine Frequency of RF Sources
With RF-id SOLO you can simultaneously and instantly confirm exact frequencies and signal strength of a nearby RF transmitter.
The RF-id SOLO works with both digital and analog single carrier transmissions from 50MHz to 2.5GHz (provided that the transmissions are not spread-spectrum or frequency hopping). Factory calibrated to an amazing 10Hz resolution!
Simple to use, hand-held and perfectly portable, less than 3½ x 2 inches. And not just for commercial RFID tag uses! Check wireless microphones, belt pack transmitters, assisted listening devices, wireless intercoms, cell phones, wi-fi and much more. Even hunt for covert listening devices! RF-id SOLO
- RF-id Solo confirms frequency of the signal
- RF-id Solo confirms power output of the transmitter
The RF-id SOLOTM is designed for ‘Near Field’ measurements only. The input of the RF-id SOLO has been attenuated to a minimum measurement level of -40dbm (1uW) and any signals below this level will not be measured. The RF-id SOLO’s maximum input level is +40dbm (10W). 1 year warranty.
- Dimensions: 3.35" x 1.8" x .85"
- Power: 5 VDC, 1A
– built-in rechargeable NiMH battery (includes adapter/charger). A fully charged battery will last for approximately 4 continuous hours
- Frequency range: 1MHz – 2.6GHz
- LCD: Frequency counter and signal level display