Write a Review
Does the location have WIFI?
Using a laptop or other device, how many WIFI connections are available?
Of the available WIFI connections, how many are listed as strong or good signal?
What is the average signal strength of these WIFI connections?
Does the location have WIFI in the adjoining building?
Does this accommodation allow the use of mobile phones?
Does this accommodation allow the use of cordless phones or dect phones?
Does this accommodation have a smart meter installed?
If you have a smart meter on the premises, is it transmitting?
How far from the room is the smart meter in meters approximately?
In meters, how far is the nearest phone tower?
Are there mobile phone towers or panels within one kilometre of the accommodation?
Roughly how many phone panels are there on the nearest tower?
Does this accommodation have a EMR canopy over the bed to be used?
Is the room using EMF blocking materials and have a measured level of protection?
Does this accommodation have a faraday cage?
Is this location offering emergency refuge to EHS people in the case of serious complications?
Does this property have solar power?
Does the property have the solar panels on the roof of accommodation?
Is the solar inverter on or within 50 meters of the accommodation?
In meters, how close are the nearest power lines to the accommodation?
Oakville Ontario EMF-safe apt for you to rent
||Cost Per Period
|Contact advertiser for price details.|
A special place for special you :)
1. Location: Oakville ON Canada. Postal code: L6M 3W3
2. EMF Safe basement apartment for 1 year rental. Monthly fee $1,250 Canadian Dollar
3. With private entrance and 2 parking (about 400SF)
4. Has what others have: stove, fridge, dishwasher, laundry, basic furniture, etc.
5. Has what others do NOT have:
a. ERM safe, anti-radiation material used inside the drywall (Not able to use cell phone unless doors are open)
b. Sound-prove materiel (you won’t hear the upstairs at all)
c. More nature light: a 3ft x 4ft window and a glass door
d. Better water: whole-house water filter, drinking water filter, etc.
6. Include almost everything: utilities, international long-distance phone for 3 countries (US, Canada, China), wired internet. Just no cable TV.
7. Waking distance to shopping and community center (gym, library & pool, ice rink, etc.)
8. School neighborhood (4 good public schools K-12)
9. No pets, no smoking of any kind!
10. Please provide credit report (cost $25) and your employer letter. (Will return credit report cost of $25 first day of moving in)