As yet, Radiation Refuge is not a registered charity or organisation that is capable of receiving tax deductable donations. So all of your donations (Gifts) must be considered as gifts until we are able to set up the correct business structure to receive donations and have a tax deductable status.
If you decide to gift us some money, your funds will be used to pay for:
- The upkeep and expansion of this site.
- Outsourcing of content writing where necessary.
- Website related costs.
- Pamphlets, t-shirts and other giveaways that will be soon be part of the advertising process.
- Travel costs for Radiation Refuge volunteers for EHS related activities including activism.
- Purchase of, or maintenance of vehicles for use in spreading EHS awareness.
- Office supplies.
- Computer equipment.
- Sign writing on vehicles etc.
We would really appreciate your help in spreading awareness about EHS and will use all funds wisely.
If you would like to make a larger donation, please send a cheque marked as "gift" made out to Bruce Evans to address:
1097 Benalla Whitfield RD
It is one of our priorities to set up a legal business structure as soon as possible. But for now, we would appreciate any spare funding that you can afford to send us.